This independently owned "Investor in People" Travel Business have grown from a small store into a multimillion-pound leisure and business travel company. They are continuously investing in their people, their technology and their brands to drive the business forward and are now hiring a Marketing Manager to look after their Corporate Travel Brands.
• This is a fabulous role giving someone autonomy to work strategically to roll out a 12 month marketing plan to help deliver the departments business goals.
• You will be covering New Business and the growth of the existing client base across several brands.
• The masrketing activities that you will be responsibile for will include creative idea for writing content for press releases, news articles, newsletters, blogs / white papers for both offline and online channels.
• working with the sales team and designers to create highly professional sales proposals and supporting collateral.
• Creating collateral for events and conferences
• Negotiating and overseeing relationships with PR & advertising agencies
• Running product launches or brand events
• To manage the budget and to use data analysis to make strategic decisions
• It is essential that you have proven success of creating and delivering Marketing & PR strategy within a commercial marketing role
• Experience of working across multiple brands is necessary
• Excellent proof reading and creative writing skills
• Excellent budget management and negotiation skills
• Ideally you will have worked in the travel industry within marketing
This role is unique - you will be given the autonomy you need to feel satisfied but the support you need to thrive and the team are supportive, accessible and great fun.
The offices have a real focus on well being with fruit, snacks and gym classes all provided.
There is free parking or a 10-minute walk from a Mainline station